8 November 2010

Website improvements

We decided that a good way to improve the visual image of the website was to create it in powerpoint, then import it in images into DreamWeaver. Andrew created a quick draft on powerpoint to test. I then pasted it into paint, then split it into seperate images, then copied them one by one into Dreamweaver. I then added hyperlinks to some of the images to act as links. However, I came across the problem that whenever I previewed it, there was a purple or blue border around it which indicated it was a hyperlink. I then got help from a fellow student who showed me how to fix the problem by changing the number in the border section of 'properties' to 0.

This shows that it can be done and we are now creating a more stylish version on powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment